Aamir Khan has an estimated net worth of $180 million. Khan is an Indian film actor, director and producer who has established himself as one of the leading actors in Hindi film. Khan began acting as a child in the film Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973) with his uncle Nasir Hussain. 11 years later he started his own career and enjoyed great success as an actor.
Aamir has also produced and directed some famous movies like Lagaan, Taare Zamin Par, Jaane Tu Ya Jaae Na etc. The 48-year-old movie star is married to his second wife, Kiran Rao, and they have a baby boy named Azad. Aamir has two other children named Ira and Junaid by his first wife Reena, who is now separated.
- Source of Wealth: Film, TV
- Age: 54
- Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.68m)
- Marital Status: Married (Kiran Rao)
- Full Name: Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
- Nationality: Indian
- Date of Birth: March 14, 1965
- Ethnicity: Indian
- Occupation: Actor, producer, director, screenwriter, television personality, social worker
- Children: 3 (Azad Rao Khan, Ira Khan, Junaid Khan)