- June 11, 2021 at 10:15 am
- Updated June 11, 2021 at 3:20 p.m
- Invalid date,
Fresh from a Grammy win, Megan Thee Stallion is taking the music and education worlds by storm.
The Texas rapper will release her new single Thot S*** on June 11, 2021.
5Megan Thee Stallion poses at the iHeartRadio 2021 Music Awards where she won for Best CollaborationCredit: Reuters
What is Megan Thee Stallion Net Worth?
As of 2021, Celebrity Net Worth puts Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth at an estimated $3 million.
Her multi-million dollar net worth stems from her career as an American rapper, singer and songwriter.
In 2020, her single Savage went viral on TikTok and reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart after being remixed with Beyonce.
Megan began writing and performing raps at the age of 16. Since then she has released three EPs – Make It Hot, Tina Snow, Suga and one album, Good News.
5Megan Thee Stallion rocking heels during a
performanceCredit: AP:Associated Press
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan is known for rocking high heels on stage during her performances
While those heels give her a little extra height, Megan stands tall even without them, measuring 5ft 10in.
5Megan Thee Stallion poses at the 2021 Grammy Awards after winning three awardsCredit: Getty
What awards has Megan Thee Stallion won?
Since taking the music world by storm, Megan has won 20 awards since 2019.
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Power Anthem: Hot Girl Summer
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Mixtape: Fever
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Live Performer
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip Hop Video: Savage
- American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip Hop Song: WAP
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Collaboration Song: WAP
- Soul Train Music Award for Rhythm & Bars Award: Savage
- BET Award for Viewer’s Choice: Hot Girl Summer
- BET Award for Best Female Hip Hop Artist
- BET Hip Hop Awards for Hustler of the Year
- BET Hip Hop Award for Artist of the Year
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Collaboration: Savage Remix
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Song: Savage Remix
- Grammy Award for Best New Artist
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Collaboration: Savage Remix
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song: Savage Remix
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Duo, Group or Collaboration
- Billboard Music Award for Best Female Rap Artist
- Shorty Industry Award for Best Entertainment: #SavageChallenge
Does Megan Thee Stallion Give A Scholarship?On Wednesday, June 9th, 2021, Megan took to Instagram to announce that she will be funding a full ride scholarship to a lucky student at Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY.
Megan is collaborating with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation, who recently established the Roc Nation School of Music, Sports, and Entertainment at LIU, which is expected to accept enrollment for the Fall 2021 academic year.
“If I can use my resources to open doors and create opportunities for at least one student, that’s a win. It’s important that we encourage our students to pursue their passions and empower them to become the next game changer in whatever areas they choose,” said Megan.
The Roc Nation School of Music, Sports and Entertainment offers degrees in Applied Music, Music Technology, Entrepreneurship & Production, Sports Communication & Marketing, Sports Management and Vocal Performance.
Megan will also be a guest speaker as part of the Industry Expert Speaker Series.
5Megan Thee Stallion performs at the 2021 Grammy Awards.